2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm new to the forums but I recently became the proud owner of a Civic Type-S, 1.8 Auto. I know little about cars, and I've never owned one of my own before. Having done a fair amount of research, I settled on the Honda Civic. Despite having read up on reliability, running costs and so on and so on, one of my main reasons for buying is that this beauty has triangular exhausts!! What more could you possibly need in a car? :D

I didn't want to buy new (depreciation scares me), so I picked up this beauty second hand. With one prior owner, and having done less than 6,000 miles, I thought it was a steal. It's a 1.8 Auto and has the bluetooth handsfree and 8-disc CD changer.

The car is parked on the driveway and everytime I walk across the landing, I can see it outside. It just sits there grinning at me, begging me to take it for a spin. I've never been into cars before, but I just love this one and love driving it! Anyhow, here are the pictures:

Bigger versions of all the above pictures available at my Flickr: My first car! - a set on Flickr

A proud new Civic owner,
Parm

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Now thats a very clean & shinny car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts