2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new on here and have recently bought a slightly special one owner 08 plate silver type r. the car has very high spec including most factory options gp pack, 19" rage alloys, city pack, satnav, parking sensors front & rear, speaker upgrade 8 disc auto changer, ambient footwell lighting, auto dimming rear view mirror, full tinted windows and finialy full re-trim in leather from new. i have had the car for just over a week and i am very happy so far:D gave it a wash today so here are a few pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
The FN2 always looks good in silver with rages, but that leather really finishes it off nicely! :cool:

Don't think there were factory (or dealer) optional front parking sensors...
Are the sensors either side of the front number plate?

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Leather should have be an option , looks great

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Now that is nice very nice

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The FN2 always looks good in silver with rages, but that leather really finishes it off nicely! :cool:

Don't think there were factory (or dealer) optional front parking sensors...
Are the sensors either side of the front number plate?
The fronts are aftermarket, there are four sensors one at each side of the reg plate and one at each side of the bumper, the rear are genuine honda.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice car! That really is fully loaded!
I have never been convinced about leather seats in the CTR as i like the black fuzzy stuff and the red panel but that looks really good. Good enough to make me change my mind...
i was the same on the leather, that is until i saw the car in the metal. the seats are also heated which is nice:)

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Very nice, best colour too ;)

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
very nice mate :cool:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts