2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up a type R GT 58 plate 19k miles in knighthawk black full honda service, 1 carefully owner a few months back, really enjoying the car. a couple of pics for all to see.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To be honest i am not sure what i will do to her, Ive always modded cars with remaps, exhausts, inlet mods, light weight etc etc but i am thinking of keeping her standard as what normaly happens is i get it all done then sell it and get something else.

depends if the itch starts i guess, i will service myself and change all fluids. at the moment i am reading a lot on mods and improvements on these very forums and others. so far an exhaust and air intake mod with remap looks like easy gains without going mad. but who knows how big the itch will get!

very pleased with it so far and haven't come across any problems or noises of any kind, but with 19k on the clock i would hope not. there is still a lot of reading to do, my first Honda!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys! black is not easy to keep clean for sure. still thinking i might start with intake and exhaust with a remap, see how it goes from there.

I can recommend that Blackfire Black ice polish though, dam good stuff!

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Nice mate.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I went private for it, and a long way over 250 miles from me. I paid £8250 for it mainly because its mint, very low miles and stone chip free, the previous owner was very fussy about it. also full honda service and was very well cared for. had a full mot 6 months tax and just been serviced by Honda.

I had looked at a few but this one was just a genuine car that was stock and drove superb.

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Looks awesome mate, I do like a good black CTR, I've literally just put down the deposit for my new Type R, gotta drive to Scotland to pick it up next week but it'll be worth it!

I'm looking at the same mods as you when I get mine.

It might be worth getting the auto folding mirrors when you lock your car, double din + reverse camera.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Very nice example! I picked up my NHB CTR last month, similar show room condition. Absolutely lovely car, never want to get out of it. :cool:

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Lovely clean looking example. I need to get my own washed and cleaned up. Bought it last week and cos of my broken leg, I've not even gotten to drive it yet let alone wash it.

All the best with the car bud

1 - 20 of 20 Posts