·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments chaps.

@Big Slick
Bang on with the bridge :)

@CivPilot:
No, not a photographer at all, just handy with Photoshop. You will be surprised at what you can cover up and tweak with that program :)

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
you need to teach me on photoshop. Im not bad with comps but cant get my head around photoshop.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Yes, please post some more snaps - I think silver is my favorite color for the R.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Such an astonishing photo. BRILLIANT, INSPIRATIONAL.
I am speechless, i am going to buy a type-R right NOW.....

Great work. You should be an artist!!
Make more of them and bigger, so we can download them and load them as our wallpaper!!!!!!!!!

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Nice, very nice bridge !

What that car under it ;)

Ok I stp my bad jokes...

You have to come In France and visit the Millau Bridge (Designed by Sir Norman Foster) You can make astonishing pictures ! Plus close to that you have one of the oldest metallic bridge in france the Garabit Viaduc designed by Mr Eiffel (The guy from the tower in Paris [smilie=cheeky-grin: ) It give a very good perspective of the evolution of the building and engineering the last hundred years.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice pic and NICE car :D
look like you could have put picture together from 2 diffrent pics. ;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
God I can`t wait for mt CTR to arrive. Only six weeks to go ( I hope). Fantastic pic!! Based in London now but can relate to the pic as I from that neck of the woods. Enjoy your drives around the Yorkshire Moors!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@Type S Bournemouth
I have been using Photoshop for ever and I am still finding stuff out about it.

@lithros
I am an artists :)

@l-noel
Yes, I would love to see Millau Bridge. I have seen it on TV and it looks amazing!

@Max Dee
Cheeky :) Hand on heart, it is just one picture. I have mud on my jeans to prove it :)

@spidey's Lunchbox
Its worth the wait, you will love it. I haven't had time to take the car for a good drive yet but the weekend is almost here :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
@Max Dee
Cheeky :) Hand on heart, it is just one picture. I have mud on my jeans to prove it :)

Nice one. you don't have to take picture of your jeans to prove it :D
i am waiting to snow to melt so i can take better pics of my civic

·
Registered
393 Posts
Great photo. Great looking car. I would choose the same .....oh wait... I did :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
I really do think the silver makes the rear look less heavy than the darker colours. Sooo nearly ended up with NHB but really like your last two piccys! Class!

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
nice pic , reds the colur for the ctr, sliver looks good thow

1 - 19 of 19 Posts