2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys and girls thought ill show you my new car I got, I know I shouldn't have got the 1.4 but im 19 so couldnt get insured on anything bigger so have a look and let me know what you think :)

This was after I had the Windows tinted and HID's fitted :)

Random snap on a Sunday

A side view of the Civic :cool:

·
Ex Honda Tractor driver!
162 Posts
Looks fantastic, who cares if it is a 1.4 as long as you love it, when i was 19 i couldn't dream of owning a car like that!!

·
I-Vtec... Do you?
1,731 Posts
what are the 1.4 like to drive? whats the BHP? i got the 1.8 and nearly bought the 1.4 but the size of engine put me off
nice car mate :)

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Looks rockin man! Prob one of the nicest 1.4's out there! Prob nicer looking than most 1.8's anyway :D

Reactions: mfazli

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
what are the 1.4 like to drive? whats the BHP? i got the 1.8 and nearly bought the 1.4 but the size of engine put me off
nice car mate :)
Don't know what they are like to drive but they are 100bhp ..... 1.8 is 140bh so not bad when i was 19 i had a 1.2 brava (80bhp) and i thought it could take on big beemers lol

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Car looks great mate!I'm also 19 and got an 1,4 for the same reason.It has never disappointed me though,It's a great little motor :)

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
welcome to the 1.4 100bhp club dude im 23 and only just manged to get 1 when i was 19 had a 1.2 corsa BIG pimping or what LMFAO
1.4 will defently beat alot more 1.4's out there believe me BOOM

·
Registered
78 Posts
Very nice. I was in the same situation when I bought my 1.4. As far as small engined insurable cars go I think it is one of the best. Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
welcome to the 1.4 100bhp club dude im 23 and only just manged to get 1 when i was 19 had a 1.2 corsa BIG pimping or what LMFAO
1.4 will defently beat alot more 1.4's out there believe me BOOM

Im 19 and already had 4 cars, started off in a polo, then E36 Mtech, then Golf mk4 and now the civic, already taken civic to Brands Hatch for a track day loved it matee was awsomee next on the list is to get a DRIFT SPEC 200SX as a track car

1 - 18 of 18 Posts