2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
never bothered doing a mod thread but seeing as i have done a few things to the car i thought i better try and put one together
brought the car 2 years ago
looked like this

as i come from owning several subarus i knew it wouldnt take long before i started modding
firstly was the window tints (being a tinter that was the cheapest mod as to date..lol)
followed by some 18 oem type r wheels and wind deflectors
then a trip to have it colourcoded

time for a change in wheel colour and a type s spoiler

sports grill and sumo sunstrip followed

bog's drl added and tow hook and rear strut brace

then it was time to visit fahad for stage 1
from the moment he put the map on the clutch slipped so appointment at cg motorsport was made
4 weeks later a new clutch and on the return trip i meet up with fahad for stage 2 with egr off , the reat of the drive home was :p

time to get the exhaust changed, after looking around and finding that there wasnt much choice for the 2.2 i decided to go for a custom powerflow with twin 3" exits and striaght through pipe from the turbo, took me about 3 months to source the HKS surrounds but well worth it

as souced some type r indicators for the rears

then decided i wanted to carbon wrap my bonnet so i went and got a spare bonnet which happened to be black, i stuck that on and decided i liked the black gloss look

in the mean time i fitted a alpine double din head unit and added some wrap to the interior dash and door handles
then went on the hunt to source a type r gear surround conversion which after a couple of calls was sorted and even got the type r flip up cubby hole thing to match and a £8.90 knob

finally i think
picked this up at the weekend
tewiga carbon vented bonnet

still to do is gp kit another front end respray and maybe a mugen wing :p and some gauges thanks to syx
and probably things i have missed

·
mmmm bacon
638 Posts
Looking good pal

Reactions: phil739

·
Space Ranger
970 Posts
Phil mate I love the colour of your motor it really stands out. Good work my friend

Reactions: phil739

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
Got a pic of the engine bay mate, see the strut brace cant seem to find one for the 2.2

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
Ahh right, was going to get the front top and bottom and also top boot one. Where dis you get it from ultra racing? Quick question, are the type r fitment the same for the 2.2?

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rear is the same , not sure about the front have asked the question before as i wanted the front but no one could answer
yes mines the ultra racing rear brace

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
Thanks, wonder if someone could shed light on this? I assume that they would be the same for the top front as its the same shell just engine- unsure on the bottom brace

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
Haha, i cant find prices on ultra racing?

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Just had a nosey through your thread. Car looks fantastic love the blue/black theme and that bonnet looks amazing against the blue. I can see by the photo it does seem to be sitting slightly higher than mine. Have you tried to adjust it yet? I can't get my slam panel off as the bling kit and rubber thing is turning together.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.