1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
great car and the best wheels. Love the Blades [smilie=ebil-thumbu:

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Great looking car and the blades look great on the NHB :)

Congrats :D

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Nice car and wheels. Great photo's too

·
Registered
114 Posts
wow, your car is the nuts!!!.... everything looks just right. that just reassures me that i definately want a civic. other cars like the focus are more sensible choices, but ive had a focus before and the newer ones while extremely competent and in my view rather well screwed together, are just so dull, its time for change!!!

nothing in this segment even comes close to looking that good, the C4 is probably the closest though IMO.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow, your car is the nuts!!!.... everything looks just right. that just reassures me that i definately want a civic. other cars like the focus are more sensible choices, but ive had a focus before and the newer ones while extremely competent and in my view rather well screwed together, are just so dull, its time for change!!!

nothing in this segment even comes close to looking that good, the C4 is probably the closest though IMO.
ive had a focus, 2 bmws , 4x4's but to tell the truth the honda civic is the best car i have had, even had a porsche boxster for the weekend, but much prefer the civic :)

i had a type r on order (not gt model), then a friend in the motor trade took this car in as a trade in, fair enough its not as quick as the type r , but the type r was a lease deal, this type s is bought and saved a packet on a new one :) plus it looks the business.

get a civic you wont be disapointted :D

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Looks great , the alloys set it off

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
Yup, the Blades are the best wheels for the Type S :)
They really make the car look different

1 - 12 of 12 Posts