·
Premium Member
316 Posts
The Dogs. Enjoy.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
diamondbrite, £300 from the dealer, but got it from ebay for £9 and did it myself.took about an hour but loks great and saves money.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The guy who sold me the stickers is no longer registered, however I have been calling around and there is a guy my company deals with that design and print he can do an exact copy for £15 a pair, if you want I can get them for you.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The guy who sold me the stickers is no longer registered, however I have been calling around and there is a guy my company deals with that design and print he can do an exact copy for £15 a pair, if you want I can get them for you.

cool i am very interested are they just vinyl?

if i was to say yes how would i pay

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hi, they are made from the same material as all car decals/stickers, the same as mine. I have paypal, or you can send me a cheque its upto you.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not to sure but i think you will be able to remove them if you have to, you maybe able to google to see if anyone else sells them.

·
Banned
31 Posts
Your car looks fab, mate.

I really liked the blue colour but thought it looked crap (like most of the other colour options if I am honest/controversial :p) against the grey body mouldings.

Colour coding has made all the difference - I wish I had thought outside of the box and got blue now instead of black!!!

I may need to get this done now, would you be prepared to reveal how much you paid for the colour coding job (PM me if you are coy) - so that I have a notion whether i am having a leg lifted when I enquire in my locality.

Like the stickers too [smilie=gt-happyup.:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i live not to far away from you, I used a guy near me who I have done business with on many occasions, honda told me £950, but this chap did it for £300.

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Another Civic owner gets it right :D
What else could I say except nice car :cool:
And £300 was a bargain, I paid £500, but then my dealer said £600, so shopping around is a good idea.
I like the side badges, but undecided at the moment but if you are thinking about getting some done, please PM me, hopefully I would have made up my mind by then :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts