2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, Thought id post some pictures up of my Civic as i have alot of things happening to it over the next month, Im out of the country at the minute but have purchased a few bits whilst ive been away so she's looking perfect for when i get back to the uk :)

How She looks at the moment:

What i have purchased for when im back in the uk:

.Booked in for Bonnet,Bumpers,Trim,Petrol cap,Door handles,Mirror arms Colour coded.

.35mm lowering springs being fitted at TGM SPORT Fleet

.FRS at TGM SPORT

.Mr.JP's Complete bulb set

.Heko Wind deflectors

.Pressed number plates

. Oem Stealth front sports Grille

Thats all for now, Pictures's should be up roughly November 12th :D, All comments/suggestions are welcome :p

Attachments

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Yes Renni what a beauty, Knightrider vibe I love it :like:

And the all important Mr JP bulb kit no civic is complete without :top:

It's just a shame I don't do red horizontal ones to go in the Perspex grill :D now there's a thought ;)

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers guys, i cant wait to get back to the UK and see her :D, Sprays booked in for tuesday so il try and get some pics sent to me.

Also i have just purchased:

.Richbrook silver 6-speed gear knob and black leather gaiter with white stitching (As seen on X5252X's thread)

She also had her 40k minor service today.

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Cheers guys, i cant wait to get back to the UK and see her :D, Sprays booked in for tuesday so il try and get some pics sent to me.

Also i have just purchased:

.Richbrook silver 6-speed gear knob and black leather gaiter with white stitching (As seen on X5252X's thread)

She also had her 40k minor service today.
are you doing spray job also with TGM?

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
That is very very tidy buddy. Looking forward to seeing how it looks when you've had the work done.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys, my dad picked up my car from the spray shop today and sent me through these photo's (Sorry they're not the best) Im chuffed :D

I hope you all like, and i will post more images and updates when i can :)

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
What a difference having everything colour coded!!! Wing mirror plastics done as well, looks very smart. Might look into getting my wing mirror plastics done.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got My car back from TGM SPORT Yesterday, 30mm lower and with FRS

Please excuse the poor photo and how dirty the car is, I will upload some better pics when im back in the UK

Shes coming along nicely :D i hope you like..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts