2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my Type S for about 6-7 weeks now this is what I've done so far...

The day I collected it...

Changed the Grille...

Fitted some Mr JP's bulbs...

De-Badged the rear...

Then had the Colour Coding done at G-Motorsports in Peterborough.
This is what it looks like today :D...

So happy with it so far :D
Still want to do a few more bits to it like fitting a rear spoiler and Eibachs, but that will prob have to wait until after the New Year;)

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
agreed, needs new alloys mate, but looks terrific. colour coding works a treat.

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
It all ties in well with the coding, great job and nice and shinny:D

Reactions: Harz

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Looks great fella :)

Reactions: Harz

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers for the positive comments guys :D
Yeah I prob will get some new Alloys when I fit the eibach's, not sure about black wheels yet... I will have to look at other cars and see how it looks.

I didn't de-badge because I'm not proud of driving a Honda lol! I've left the "H" badges on :D. I've done this with nearly every car I've owned I just think, in my opinion, that it makes the rear end look smoother. I've never been one for badges or decals.

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
Ah looks like my project (now 36 mods down the line)
Don't get as carried away as I did, I spent £6k in total modding :-/
Ended up buying everything I could from Honda and more and then the whole interior too !

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ah looks like my project (now 36 mods down the line)
Don't get as carried away as I did, I spent £6k in total modding :-/
Ended up buying everything I could from Honda and more and then the whole interior too !
Ha Ha I won't be getting that carried away! The Honda is meant to be saving me money... Suspension and wheels are the only other mods planned and that's only if the money to do them is there next year, if not then I'm happy enough with the way it looks anyway :D

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
I have the exact same car only diesel, got myn booked in for a weeks time for colour coding which is also costing me 300 ;) What size bulbs did you get from Mr JP??? (35w, 55w etc) I'm thinking of getting some soon. is it true you have to drill a hole in the light housing? Are they an easy fit?

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have the exact same car only diesel, got myn booked in for a weeks time for colour coding which is also costing me 300 ;) What size bulbs did you get from Mr JP??? (35w, 55w etc) I'm thinking of getting some soon. is it true you have to drill a hole in the light housing? Are they an easy fit?
Hi I got the bulbs from this thread... http://www.civinfo.com/forum/civinfo-traders/33048-sale-brand-new-6500k-h1-h7-h11-bulbs.html

They are direct replacement bulbs, not HID's.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts