2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody! My name is Thanasis, I live in Greece and I finally got my Civic 1.8 5d Sport Galaxy Grey today! Although I've driven this car before on a Test Drive, I really feel my own car's driving as the real first one! And all I can say is that the car just RULES!! Fast, quiet and Honda Civic! I'll be back soon with detailed review (though I believe it's not really needed!)! To those who are thinking to buy it, stop thinking about it! Take it for a Test Drive, that's all you need!

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Glad it still puts the smile on your face. BTW I still have people asking me about the civic (Whats it like to drive, do I like it etc) and saying that they will buy one as their next car.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As I've said on a previous post, I'd be back to give a detailed review of the car. The main problem is that I am speechless (wordless in our case)!!! I can't really find many words to write a review! The car is just fabulous, I enjoyed driving it on a 380Km journey for my vacations!
During the journey I used cruise control, which provided the best fuel economy, while the cruising speed was beteen 95-130 Km/h (I couldn't go faster because it has to be carufully driven on its first 1500 Km. The auto clima was always on, which provided very pleasant driving conditions. The sound of the engine was just not there! I could only hear it while speeding in order to overtake! I have never enjoyed a journey so much in my life (my previous car was also a Honda Civic 1998 model). I am willing to take a tour all over Greece on my first chance.
The car is silent, smooth, fast, comfortable! In two words: Honda Civic!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts