2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have owned my Honda Civic 2007 1.8 Type S Since mid May, I absolutely love it, as you can see from my signature I have already made a number of changes. I have attached some pictures of my car for you all to see, the Type R in some of the pictures belongs to my Son who is also on this forum (ash_rage), I look foward to learning lots from fellow Civic Owners on this forum.

Colin [smilie=nope.gif]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Son :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Nice motor... have to say, Vivid Blue is my kinda colour (hence why I have an ES in it!)... sadly, had to get the 5 door, what with having a couple of kids and all (but future Honda owners? Possible!!!!)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nice motor... have to say, Vivid Blue is my kinda colour (hence why I have an ES in it!)... sadly, had to get the 5 door, what with having a couple of kids and all (but future Honda owners? Possible!!!!)
I have 3 kids but still went for the 3 door Type S because I liked the look, I can comfortably get my 8 year old twins and 16 year old daughter in the back when I need to. Had an Alfa GT coupe before this and the Civic is much bigger in the back. We do have a Grand Scenic for longer trips but its not a probelm getting in and out of a 3 door, with the doors being so big.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had the sports grille and badge fitted by Honda.I agree the badge was pricey,I think you can get fake badges on ebay but I dont know what the quality is like.I finally got a 3 door car as my children are grown up now and have their own cars(my Son has a Type R)but I still find there is lots of room in the back for passengers.:)

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Smart looking car, might want to re-think the England sticker though given our dismal showing over the weekend (!). Welcome on board

Nick

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still thinking about the sticker,ha,ha,ha!:(

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have 3 kids but still went for the 3 door Type S because I liked the look, I can comfortably get my 8 year old twins and 16 year old daughter in the back when I need to. Had an Alfa GT coupe before this and the Civic is much bigger in the back. We do have a Grand Scenic for longer trips but its not a probelm getting in and out of a 3 door, with the doors being so big.
Would have loved a 3dr, but you know how it is with "the wife" lol.... strangely, she was up for the GT as one of the parents at her nursery drives a type R and said no problems with access (I know the seats also slide forwards a bit) - I know someone who drives the 7th gen Type R too... oh well, mebbe one day :p

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I love my Type S but the Son came yesterday and I drove his Type R,absolutely gorgoeus,so solid to drive,it stole my heart away!!!!!Luckily for me my wife only likes 3 doors,always has done.I can understand how constantly lifting the seat up when someone wants to get in the back could drive you a bit mad!

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wish there was!!!!!!I have to wash my daughters car as well as my own!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts