2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I like your car`s "type R"ish looking,how is K&N filter?(Specially sound)I want to buy sport filter.Your comments are welcome :)

p.s. :sorry for poor english :)

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Your Civic is looking good :D
Are you going to continue with the Type R transformation with the rear indicators?

I was thinking about fitting a Type R grill to my Civic, but I didn't. I personally think the standard grill makes the car more impressive. (Or is it because it reminds me if KITT from Knight Rider)[smilie=cheeky-grin:

Reactions: Jampers

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I like your car`s "type R"ish looking,how is K&N filter?(Specially sound)I want to buy sport filter.Your comments are welcome :)

p.s. :sorry for poor english :)
My english too :D

So, i buying this Kit the Hungarian official K&N dealers ($384 cca. 300€), but little problems, how this Kit not fit the 5 doors version of Civic, only fit the 4 doors. See the picture: Here The filter too long, and the top's touching the battery :( Fortunately, my dealers helping me, and looking for another (shortly) air filter (this type, $68 cca 53€).
Another problem, how the heat shield's neither compatible (larger than have must), but little handwork and the stuff fit the car.

I'm record the 'Specially sound': Click here (not to good quality, mp3 format)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Your Civic is looking good :D
Are you going to continue with the Type R transformation with the rear indicators?

I was thinking about fitting a Type R grill to my Civic, but I didn't. I personally think the standard grill makes the car more impressive.
Well, i not saying CTR transforming, if u see, i'm directly not buying the red Honda emblems, CTR spoliers. ;) So more to like for me.

(Or is it because it reminds me if KITT from Knight Rider)[smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

I remember KITT, but the Civic's 'nose' more impressive. :p

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Very impressive job ! Like the colour and the shape with the CTR nose ! Enjoy your car [smilie=cheeky-grin: !

·
Registered
423 Posts
Great job, Ivoke! If I buy all the kit will you come and do mine??:D

·
Rusty Nut!
611 Posts
Looking Good Ivoke!! :D Love the colour coded trims looks really unique now

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Looking good! Very nice wheel/colour combination!

My english too :D

So, i buying this Kit the Hungarian official K&N dealers ($384 cca. 300€), but little problems, how this Kit not fit the 5 doors version of Civic, only fit the 4 doors. See the picture: Here The filter too long, and the top's touching the battery :( Fortunately, my dealers helping me, and looking for another (shortly) air filter (this type, $68 cca 53€).
Why would the 5d engine compartment differ to the 3d :confused: , I assumed apart rom the extra doors, firmer suspension and different bumpers/sill trim, they would be very similar? Can someone enlighten me? [smilie=cheeky-grin:

PS Whats the BIG brush in the boot for?? [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
I have to say if i was to ever buy another civic its gonna have to be the vivid blue. That color is stunning. I was so close to ordering the blue but went for the bronze. But to be honest there was nothing in it.. What made my mind up was that i saw a bronze in the flesh and had only seen the blue in photos.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Thx. If u to pay for my fare, why not? (i just to joke):D:D Not too big work, if you know what did u doing. :confused:
Id happily pay your fare and keep you supplied with beer and food!!:D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Did you buy the grill alone or the intire frame (+ - 400 euro's)
I was buying stand alone parts:
Grill 66€ (Stock number:71121-SMT-E01)
Frame 168€ (Stock number:71122-SMT-E11ZA)
Chrome emblem (Honda City :D) 14€. (Stock number: unknow)

I don't know, how many euro's on your dealers, but the complete stuff over here only 248€ .

1 - 20 of 153 Posts