2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I'd share some pics of my White SR. It has the painted wheel arches, diamond cut alloys and the front sport grill :p

I've also put LED headlights in, plasti dipped the honda logo orange and put some wind deflectors on too

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Looks far better (And correct!) with the addition of LEDs / HIDs in the projector; No idea why they didn't just do it properly from the factory!

Have a look on my post, You could get some OSRAM LED foglights to match for about £30 :p

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How easy are the fog lights to fit? Do you have to remove the front bumper?
Changing the headlights was a massive pain lol

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
How easy are the fog lights to fit? Do you have to remove the front bumper?
Changing the headlights was a massive pain lol
The bumper does have to come off, but have a peek at my guide, it's a pretty quick job. Once you've got the bumper off it's just a couple of screws.

I've changed the bulbs on mine enough times to know :p As per my thread, I've settled with HIDs for now as they give a better light output than LEDs IMO, but I did run LEDs previously.

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually have the yellow tinted plastic protectors on my fog lights. Are those a direct swap? as in same size? :)

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Same size, straight swap - as you're taking the bumper off, and there's less heat on the lens being an LED you could look at direct attachment using some kind of adhesive, depending on how you have them mounted at the moment it may clean up the look a little more.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts