2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I would stick some pics up of me car, a couple of when I first got it, then with the first few mods I've done;)

When I first got it:

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/GraemeR/media/Honda Civic/photo13.jpg.html

New Type S style grill

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/GraemeR/media/Honda%20Civic/photo23.jpg.html][/URL]

Leather gear gaiter and Mugen gear knob

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/GraemeR/media/Honda%20Civic/photo33.jpg.html][/URL]

Type S side decals and red H logo for wheels

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/GraemeR/media/Honda%20Civic/photo24.jpg.html][/URL]

A few more bits on order, Type S badge for front grill and considering a Type R rear spoiler:)

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers fella, yea, I think a type R spoiler may be getting purchased at the end of August;)

As for de'tangoing, any recommendations or is it a dealer only item?

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
Cheers fella, yea, I think a type R spoiler may be getting purchased at the end of August;)

As for de'tangoing, any recommendations or is it a dealer only item?
you can buy them 2nd hand occasionally (off here and ebay) but to be honest they still go for quite a lot. I ordered mine from Cox's last week (make sure you sign up to their site and tell them on here to get your extra few % off on their web site if you haven't already) and am due to fit them in the next few days - just waiting for my chrome (flash orange) bulbs to come...

have you seen the type S spoiler in the wanted section? Not sure if Gazbills just wants a swap or might part with it for cash?!

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice one fella, cheers, I've been using Cox's for most of me gear, didn't realise we got extra discount for being on here.

I know for next time;)

I'll have a look at that spolier.

Any idea how difficult they are to fit?

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
its not much of a discount, but its something. Sign up on Cox's site and then go to the cox thread area on here and pm them to let them know your email address and site name and they'll add you. When you go to finally pay for your items you will see your extra discount...:cool:

Not too sure how hard they are to fit, but I have read a few write ups on here about them. I am going to get one I think, but rather than drill the back to bolt it on I think I will be using the glue way some of the guys on here have used

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers guys, must admit I'm well happy with it. Wouldn't mind a type R, but fuel consumption says otherwise haha?

Reactions: Lee-Swindon

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A few more mods:D

Got meself a Type S grill badge

New wheels, 18" Inovit 1-VTs in graphite, car needs a wash though;)

A more importantly, civinfo sticker

Got car booked in for 26th to get Type R spoiler fitted:)

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not yet fella, got a date with a few Stella Snakebites tonight, so I would imagine they'll be getting ordered tonight;) haha

You got yours yet? If so, are they straightforward to fit?

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
Not yet fella, got a date with a few Stella Snakebites tonight, so I would imagine they'll be getting ordered tonight;) haha
If you are drinking that then I guess there must be at least 20 years in age between us ;):D

pics to see the difference ....

the wife wasn't in when they arrived and hasn't noticed that they are on, so a result there too ;)

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha I'm 34 mate?

Looks loads better mind, where did u order the replacement bulbs from?

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
11 years then! Think I am one of the 'oldies' on here ;)

I'll go find the ebay link I bought them from mate and pm it to you. Once you see the style you can have a look for similar ones in case you find any better/cheaper...

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
11 years then! Think I am one of the 'oldies' on here ;)

I'll go find the ebay link I bought them from mate and pm it to you. Once you see the style you can have a look for similar ones in case you find any better/cheaper...

Not too many then eh, haha?

Nice one, cheers mate.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
colour coding would set the car off a treat mate, wheels are very nice..;)
Cheers?

Once I get rear lights de-tangoed and get type R spoiler fitted, think I'll look into getting the kit painted

Reactions: Gurnberg
1 - 20 of 67 Posts