2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all

I wanna try and get a meet sorted for all the bods in London ( I think theres a few of us.) Even the guys from Hertfordshire could come aswell?

Theres two different meeting places I thought of. The obvious one is the Ace Cafe, but the other one is a diner which is just off the A40 between Hanger Lane and Perivale.

Ive mentioned this to TR and he's up for up it once hes got his car back from the insurers.
What would be great would be if it could even become a regular monthly meet.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'd be interested in this also, once i get my own car back from the bodyshop, which at the rate they're going could be some time yet, but keep us updated if and when you come up with a date.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Sounds cool, I'm assuming you mean Starvin Marvins? :)

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How does the last Sunday of the month sound? It could be easy to arrange. Only issues I could see would be clashing with other events at the Ace Cafe (if its chosen as the venue)

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds cool, I'm assuming you mean Starvin Marvins? :)
Yeah thats the one. We used to use it for Cliosport.net meets

How does the last Sunday of the month sound? It could be easy to arrange. Only issues I could see would be clashing with other events at the Ace Cafe (if its chosen as the venue)

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
A bit out of my way but if numbers are good I could be tempted...

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
I've always wanted to go to the Ace Cafe... Only ever seen it when 5th Gear used to be broadcast from there...

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So, theres a few people interested.

Shall we say 1:30 on Sunday Feb 28th at the Ace Cafe

Google Maps

·
Registered
93 Posts
Would've loved to have come especially as it's in London, but got a call from the bodywork people yesterday to say car probably won't be ready till end of the month so can't make any guarantees, but have double fun for me!! :(

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah its a definate day (fingers crossed), just need to sort venue as Im concerened about clashing with other events held at the Ace so Im thinking Starvin Marvins instead

·
Registered
531 Posts
Yeah its a definate day (fingers crossed), just need to sort venue as Im concerened about clashing with other events held at the Ace so Im thinking Starvin Marvins instead
If the Starvin Marvin car park is too small you try the Denham Memorial Hall car park in Denham Village. This is quite close to 3 pubs.

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If the Starvin Marvin car park is too small you try the Denham Memorial Hall car park in Denham Village. This is quite close to 3 pubs.
That is a good shout. I think whats best to meet at Starvin Marvins first and if theres too many cars then we can move on elsewhere.

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Just to get a heads up - how many people are certainly attending? I'm down as a maybe (will depend what her indoors wants to do, the time I wake up and the scale of the hangover).

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have no idea yet. I was just planning on going and waiting for an hour or so to see if anyone actually turns up lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts