2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont no if the persons on this forum well there was no civinfo sticker a wolves sticker was in its replacement lol

Sent From iPhone 4s

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Aiiii that would be me :D

Just heading to the gym there.

Just hope you didn't see my dent that someone decided to put on the side of it :( and its a little dirty too :lol: to cover the dent :(

What car was you in?

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Dent???!!!!!!

NNNNNOOOOOoooooo.........

hope its not too bad and you can get it fixed
Right on the f**king crease by the drivers door, not been anywhere yet to try and get it sorted, was hoping to see one at a show, but the last one I went to they didn't have one there :(

It was the car that was parked next to it, I even went and knocked on the guys house as he lives by where I work, but it was proving it [smilie=pissedoff.g:

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did notice it being dirty but i didnt realise the dent mate. Isit really bad? And your cars a headturner mate but it needs the civinfo sticker 😜. And i was in my civic parking up at asda as i seen you driving in.

Sent From iPhone 4s

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Right on the f**king crease by the drivers door, not been anywhere yet to try and get it sorted, was hoping to see one at a show, but the last one I went to they didn't have one there :(

It was the car that was parked next to it, I even went and knocked on the guys house as he lives by where I work, but it was proving it [smilie=pissedoff.g:[/quote]

You should have told him someone saw him do it.. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
I did notice it being dirty but i didnt realise the dent mate. Isit really bad? And your cars a headturner mate but it needs the civinfo sticker 😜. And i was in my civic parking up at asda as i seen you driving in.

Sent From iPhone 4s
Yeah, its on the drivers side, I see it and look at it everytime I get in the car.

Will have to get it done and its driving me up the wall.

I am on a few forums, so prefer not to have any on. The only sticker I have on is my web address and Ultra Racing ones on the front and back. Oh and the Wolves one :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts