2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I’ve been under my civic looking for random rattles and noises. I’ve found several obvious ones. There’s a plastic cover under the sump that’s currently hanging off. There’s a clip missing but I don’t know what I should replace it with.

I found this photo elsewhere on the forum for an unrelated fix but it’s such a good picture I thought I’d use it. I’ve circled the offending item. Mine is missing and the plastic cover is hanging in the wind.

Painter suggested buying an assortment of civic clips from eBay so I’ll go look there now. But finally here ps a link to the picture.

link to picture :smile3:

Many thanks
L

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the recommendation. It's all sorted. When I went to re-clip the plastic cover it turned out the second clip had also fallen out since I asked my question. I used two of the longer clips from the previous links and then went around the car and found several others missing from the bumper and wheel arch trim.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/photos/share/YuQ9Tb5JFv5SqVyyp9dUpF7peGQ06VzuYOPVHXOykko

·
i-Vtec
2,621 Posts
No worries. Had my rear bumper off today to fit parking sensors and I was missing 3 in total. Wish Id bought the pack of twenty now. The long ones are the ones to have they fit where the smaller go too and have a better hold imo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts