2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 271 Posts

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now after the undoubted success of JAE, its been decided that we need to all get together again soon for more fun & frolics.

Now I've had a quick look at my roster and the weekend of 19/20 November looks best. This gives plenty or time to get something sorted + its a Saturday & Sunday so people wont need to take time off from work.

Thorpe Park has been suggested on Facebook but it will be closed on the dates I'ves suggested.

So what do we think people? Im happy to organise again in required.

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Now after the undoubted success of JAE, its been decided that we need to all get together again soon for more fun & frolics.

Now I've had a quick look at my roster and the weekend of 19/20 November looks best. This gives plenty or time to get something sorted + its a Saturday & Sunday so people wont need to take time off from work.

Thorpe Park has been suggested on Facebook but it will be closed on the dates I'ves suggested.

So what do we think people? Im happy to organise again in required.
if only that was true :(

depends where ed , anything a bit further north ?

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im flexible Ross. Those dates are far enough into the future to leave room for planning.

What do you suggest?

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
im really not sure ed !

that weekend is the start of my 2 week holiday though :)

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
provisionally yes , i still might end up in spain or somewhere yet

Pah, you dont want to go to Spain when you come to a big Civinfo get together

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
I'm definitely up for this!

Alton towers could be an alternative if that's open on those dates? And it's further north.

Stick my name down none the less. :D

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Put me and lea down provisionally ed please mate.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Me and ste are provisionally down. I echo the alton towers suggestion. It's a great day out but I'm down for whatever.

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
I think you'll find a lot of places are closed at that time of year. My suggestion would be pick a location, book hotel, get hammered the whole weekend, lol.

I'm up for it either way.

Reactions: griffin

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
I,m with jb that maybe easier.;)

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
Though if we go to Alton Towers, we can go on uuuuuuuuuuuhr!

·
cooks chix&b.bean sauce
1,399 Posts
Though if we go to Alton Towers, we can go on uuuuuuuuuuuhr!
Hahahhahahah hahahaha hahahahah hahahaha hahahaha

Sent from Lai-Phone using Tapatalk

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've just checked Alton Towers website and the park will be closed on the dates I've suggested.

I think both parks are open on the first weekend of November so would people be happy with the first weekend in November?
Also Alton Towers looked like there's an offer of £32.99 per person for the park, hotel and breakfast.

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
I've just checked Alton Towers website and the park will be closed on the dates I've suggested.

I think both parks are open on the first weekend of November so would people be happy with the first weekend in November?
Also Alton Towers looked like there's an offer of £32.99 per person for the park, hotel and breakfast.
That's not bad!

1 - 20 of 271 Posts