2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Proud Type-S Owner
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I have a 2011 type s and I see a lot of posts about footwell lighting? Is this standard as I have no light coming from my footwell? I don't think I ever have.

Also my glove box light stopped working today, is there an easy way to change the bulb? And any idea which one I'll need?

Thanks for the help :grin2:

·
Enjoying life
8,710 Posts
Two birds and all that. The footwell lighting is an addition, Rickhondar on here sells them. You'll need to remove the glovebox light on install so you can change the bulb at the same time.

·
Proud Type-S Owner
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How do I remove the bulb? Does it mean taking the glovebox apart?

·
Proud Type-S Owner
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Two birds and all that. The footwell lighting is an addition, Rickhondar on here sells them. You'll need to remove the glovebox light on install so you can change the bulb at the same time.
Also how easy is it to fit the footwell lighting? I have no confidence in my mechanical skills lol

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
hi there the foot well kit is really simple to install, and the bulb for the glove box is easy to replace, just pop the clear lens out with a small screwdriver and replace the bulb, i don't know the name of the bulb but it's quite small, you can find a how to on the wiki here on how to install the foot well lights, you should get them from rickhonda on here as they are top quality and you will also get instructions on how to fit the kit, im sure you will be able to fit them your self as its simple easy steps to get them fitted

1 - 5 of 5 Posts