2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I need to buy some new CTR mats as I've managed to wear a hole into my drivers one under my left heel.

Does anyone know what I should be expecting to pay for replacements? I've seen other posting of people mentioning mats with rubber on them, do they look ok or a bit naff. Would like to keep CTR branding as well so don't know if they do different version to what i've already got. Think I've seen some red carpeted ones.

Ta.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
£95? :eek: Didn't think that they would be that much.

Please tell me that £95 is quite a premium over the standard mats. Is it just the colour or are they better quality as well?

·
Registered
323 Posts
The premium floor carpets retail for about £99. These are the 'proper' Type R red ones.

Try ringing a few friendly Honda parts departments - you might be able to get them for as little as £60 or so (collected).

·
loving my black alloys :)
510 Posts
I got mine off eBay for 60 quid plus Postage posted.

Well worth the money, and look great. Agree 100 quid seems alot for a set of mats

Dal

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Hi All

I need to buy some new CTR mats as I've managed to wear a hole into my drivers one under my left heel.

Does anyone know what I should be expecting to pay for replacements? I've seen other posting of people mentioning mats with rubber on them, do they look ok or a bit naff. Would like to keep CTR branding as well so don't know if they do different version to what i've already got. Think I've seen some red carpeted ones.

Ta.
Hello, I have a 'like new' set of mats which I took out of my old CTR if your intrested? They are the mats which have 2 small holes in each front mat to fit into the footwell - I am making this point as the type R I have at the moment has different fittings-wee fidely knob things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts