2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

I was wondering maybe someone could point me in the right direction, i am upgrading from a Civic to a CR-V and i have bought a salvage 2010 CR-V EX 2.2 I-DTEC which needs some parts
The biggest problem i am having is the Xenon headlights. second hand they are costs £250/350 each and new [smilie=dunceblock.: !!!
the thing is i have both Xenon ballast packs and the leads which fir on to the bulb and i was told that there are after market or oem headlights that you can buy with the self adjusting motor installed that you can just fir the xenon packs on to but i am only able to find the normal halogen ones? Does anyone have any leads that i can follow up or even second hand ones?
i am after quite a few parts for my 2010 CR-V I-DTEC EX model

if you guys don't mind these are:

*BOTH FRONT XENON HEADLIGHTS (black/grey tiny) with or without xenon packs
* BOTH HEADLIGHT JET WASHERS
* FRONT BADGE GRILL + FRONT GRILL (UNDER THE BADGE GRILL)
* BACK BUMBER
* BOOT HANDLE COVER STRIP (on the TAILGATE, the 1 metre long part at the bottom -garnish assembly)
* PARKING SENSOR UNITS- FRONT AND BACK - COMPLETE SET
* BOTH BACK BUMBER REFLECTORS
* SLAM PANEL
* RADIATOR

any help will be greatly appreciated

thank you in advance

Fareed

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hello Fareed,

The headlight unit is the same for the ES and EX models, not sure about the SE unit as I have not seen up close yet. parts can be obtained from ebay, or contacting breakers yard.

INFORMATION:- The Honda Xenon Ballasts are made by Panasonic / Matsushita and you can pick up cheap of ebay.
Note: The ballasts are the same part as fitted to loads of manufactures. e.g. Toyota, Nissan.

Rgs
Kev

1 - 3 of 3 Posts