2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.. So i bought my CTR(Bronze) had it for a week, lost it for a week and a half (small dent repair that i was promised when i bought the car) and just got it back Tuesday.

I posted on here not long ago about small mods i fancy, but after reading these forums (i was warned..) i have bigger ideas.

I have firstly been considering getting some Rage Alloys in time.. but then i also like the lightning ones.. could anyone give me any information on Wheel/tyre combo pricing? For both sets if poss :cool:

Also.. I was toying with the idea of a carbon fibre bonet, but am not sure if it would look too much or not? but what kind of price should i look at for one of these? seen for between £600 and 1k.

and last (for now) is break calipers, I like the idea of having red calipers but not sure of the best way to go about doing this? New ones or paint? I just dont know :confused:

I am new to modding cars, this is the first of my overall 4 cars i have ever felt like i want to pump money into.. the car is just awesome :)

Thanks guys! ;)

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
Rages can be bought 2nd hand at c. £600 wheel and tyres..well ive seen it before..

Carbon bonnet- check out paul TDi's car..he has one and it does actually make a difference..you can kinda notice it..depends which one you get but prices you have said are about right..cazza off the site has her CF bonnet for sale too

Calipers- new ones means BBK so thatll cost c. £1k..paint them for now..then see how you feel- only takes an hour to do :)

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
that bonnet :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
If i were you stick with 18's maybe some rotas, seibon bonnet, and upgrade the discs, pads, and lines! Them rages and lighting ain't my cup of tea and some say the 19s make the ride even harsher!

·
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.. nice bonet but i am not too keen on vents in, i was thinking a standard carbon fibre one..

Also Higham, i guess i should have a little think about going to 19'' lol.

I guess ill give painting my calipers a go first, thanks.

P.S
Higham.. how much would replacing all that cost? (discs, pads and lines) lol.

:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts