2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been wondering what to do wheels wise for a while. Im no closer to deciding what to do ! Originally the plan was get spacers and springs fitted and keep blades. However there showing a fair bit of wear now and the repair with original paint is so expensive.

Started looking around at new alloys with offset so i would need spacers anymore.

Anyone have any thoughts on these ? They have an ET45 offset, but im really unsure on the style... Ive had quite a few drug dealer comments on having black wheels haha !

Any comments much appreciated. Its either them wheels, find a different set im just unsure what other colour would go with my scheme or get my blades repaired... Possibly to black possibly to standard.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
Your better going for an ET40 wheel.
It all depends on the wheel width though.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your better going for an ET40 wheel.
It all depends on the wheel width though.
Cheers for that, what wheel width would you say constitutes dropping to the et40. Not sure about the figures for this wheel but Ill have a check. Definately dont want any rubbbing or sticking out of the arch etc.

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
sorry for highjacking.
Has anyone colour coded OEM type S GT alloys in black. I have a black Civic and wondered how black wheels look on it, or if anyone can suggest any other colour to complement black, cost is around £50 per wheel and they can add a coloured pinstripe -any advice or photos appreciated

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those wheels from speedys mate in birmingham?

Sent From iPhone 4s
They are mate, just popped in after work the other week to see what I could get. Gonna have to start looking properly at colours for my blades I think !

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
Yeah i do luke the wheels that you have gone for mate but then again the blades are nice. I mean you should consider refurb to the alacantra grey if thats how u spell it :) theres a place in birmingham just in digbeth that do alloy wheel refurb to anycolour and its £25 a wheel mate and takes them about 3 days depending how busy they are.

Sent From iPhone 4s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts