2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guy`s due to needing to gain some extra cash i am regretably planning to sell my civic.:( I would be greatful if anyone could tell me the best and easiest way to sell to gain the best price? I dont have much experience with selling cars. Also could anyone give me an idea of what i might get? 2007 57 plate es, royal blue, excellent condition 12000miles. Would be very greatful for your input thanks. jimbo

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Well to start with you could list it in the For Sale and Wanted section on here. :)

I'd have a look through sites such as Auto Trader and the dealer web sites to see what sort of prices similar models are selling for.

Once you know what price you are looking for you could always try ebay.

·
Noodle-slave
194 Posts
Sell it in Sweden for best profit :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi jimbo1981,

I'm stuck in between buying a 2007 2.2 ES (royal blue or nighthawk black) or a 2007 Type S GT (again royal blue or nighthawk black)

From what I've seen after looking at all the honda dealers in Cardiff/Swansea, manchester, liverpool and London the price for pretty much identical cars can vary up to £3,000!

The cheapest I've found is £9,999 going up to £13,000.

Speaking personally, I'm looking to buy as soon as I sell my focus (2 weeks max). Feel free to post back with a price you're willing to sell at and good luck.

·
Registered
391 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts