2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, ok, it's going to be Docklands but alliteratively, that worked better as a title. Never let the truth get in the way of a good line... So, calling all you Docklands workers (I'm thinking as a starter for ten, Rom, Mykie and me but obviously all are very welcome, as always).

Neo and his beautiful new girlfriend have finally agreed a new date... and it's to meet up with us for lunch next Wednesday (28th April). Aren't we lucky Civinfoers?

So - apologies for the short notice but I'm sure that won't put you off. I'm thinking meeting for a good 'old English pub lunch in the North Pole, though we'll have to aim to arrive around noon-ish as it gets full quickly. Don't worry if you don't know where it is, I'm sending Neo some directions as he won't either - we can always all meet up and then stroll over the road.

Mykie - if you do pick this up, as you told me last time I blanked you in there that you always have lunch in there - how do you feel about getting in there first and staking our claim to a table?

Usual rules apply - add your name to the list and nearer the date (probably Tuesday sometime) I'll PM everyone with a mobile number in case we get lost or whatever.

So, here goes:

1. Katsock
2. Neo and Diane
3. .....
4. etc.

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Can I come?

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're kinda the point, Neo,

Excellent news Tom, never knew you were even that close ...

Do you drive to work btw?

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's just that I see various Civics in the same car park where I leave mine, and wondered if any were yours

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
So what do we do then? >_>

Is there a bowl to drop keys in? as il have my keys...just no car with me

·
Registered
179 Posts
So what do we do then? >_>

Is there a bowl to drop keys in? as il have my keys...just no car with me
I'm a Highway's Engineer (nothing to do with pot holes), I design and build road safety, cycle and general improvments to the public highway around the borough.

And yes the borough is a complete nightmare with the type r and rages and the irony is I'm the one who puts the speed bumps in! :)

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha ha.

Neo: will you be online after you leave and before Weds?

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
highly doubt it kat

·
ciVinfo resident
470 Posts
i would come if it was in the evening. unfortunately I got to earn my penny during the day. Where is it exactly. Neo kept on saying docklands weds meet, and I got confused kept saying the docklands honda meet. is next fri, its at 8:30, royal albert DLR station for those interested. load of EP3's DC5's and others even a 1st gen civic was there :)

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Can you clarify the location? It is a way for me to come but I'm off work so could get the train in and meet up with you guys. Am interested though just need clarification!

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Some pub called the North Pole or something :popcorn:

Lets go JH :D:D:D!!

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
There was me expecting a message you saying you could :(

Kick your daughter out somewhere LOL!

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
:(...neoflares special one-off london lunchtime gig part deux? ^__^!

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Hope it still goes on...Diane just told me shes got a cold...yesterday it was a sore throat and now its went into a cold!

Mission? To get her better for Wednesday! grr :(

1 - 20 of 46 Posts