2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey here are some piccs of my new 1.4 dsi i got today.

on the whole very happy waiting for front foglights, speaker rims in the front and ipod connection to be done in two weeks.
also slight mark on the dash, so having that changed and it was a bit unclean :? but i sorted that one out.
hope you like it, appreciate all feedback.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Why have you spoilt the look of your new car with the chavvie England flags :(

Apart from that the car looks great, Nighthawk looks fantastic.

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Very nice, but agree with the above - lose the flags :lol: Seriously though, watch your paintwork, as those flags will scratch it in no time at all! :shock:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would also remove the dogs :shock: ... but thats just me, apart from that great car!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol i like ythe flags but if you say they scratch it there going tomorrow

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
They will definitely scratch the paintwork as you get road grit and dust on the bodywork and they flap back and forth across your paintwork. Do it tonight if you can as it's windy out there :shock:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Loose the flags, they will dramatically increase your fuel consumption :lol: and people will wonder why you feel the need to stick them on a car that loose so great to start with. I've seen a few cars with flags inside which gets around the paint damage problem.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they're gone now.

i took thecar to school today and everyone loved it and when i drove home all the people in the car park were staring amaizing feeling.

A friend has a 27 grand freelander and everyone said they would rather have mine, which just shows the achievment honda has made with the civic.

As well as this there are some peoplke with audis and no one blinks at them even.

im just so happy and have celaned it already lol, but it deserves it.

thanks for your comments

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
kevin_lufc said:
Why have you spoilt the look of your new car with the chavvie England flags :(
Have you not seen the new "Impossible Dream" ad

www.honda.co.uk

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
sco77harris said:
they're gone now.

i took thecar to school today and everyone loved it and when i drove home all the people in the car park were staring amaizing feeling.

A friend has a 27 grand freelander and everyone said they would rather have mine, which just shows the achievment honda has made with the civic.

As well as this there are some peoplke with audis and no one blinks at them even.

thanks for your comments
Christ, what kind of school do you go to? :shock:

·
Registered
430 Posts
basegreen said:
sco77harris said:
they're gone now.

thanks for your comments
Christ, what kind of school do you go to? :shock:
I was more worried about who would pay that much for a FreeLander in the first place - Absolutely the worst car I have ever driven.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its your typical kind of private skl just outside london.

The guy with the freelander wasnt allowed to have a small car because they didnt trust him - dosent made sense to me either and i wouldnt pay over 20 for one of those but it just goes to show some people still buy cars at list price when it is obvious a nearly new one is about 5 grand less.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
I'm picking up my new ES next week and fancy changing the alloys to nicer 16's. How much where the titans as an upgrade?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts