2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey here is the first picture of civic number 2 for me, i will update this page with further info soon.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Looks like it has a broken nose with the bonnet protector on it! Feel quite sorry for it... I'm sure you'll make everything alright for it when you collect it! :rolleyes:

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Looking good - will look even better when you pick it up

( have to say I'm liking the CR-V in Black aswell)

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol thanks for the input, i cant wait, the wheels are even better close up, the finish is brilliant and im sure ill love the roof.

the spec is
ex
leather and roof
alloys
black mettalic
and i am taking my mats and gearnob over.

my old one is 1.4 se 6000 miles
foglights
alloys
parking sensors
supaguard
crome accessories
tweeters

ive got a 7000 swap over so ive had about 13ish for mine, which i think is quite good, no one else could match it

also does anyone know if the sat nav gives you more than 6 radio presets

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hey sco77y.

Lovely looking car. I think the trouble with this site is that once you get yr new Civ yr already planning the next - which by my calcs is going to cost me double the price!

Storms for me too next!

Have fun :D

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Hey sco77y.

Lovely looking car. I think the trouble with this site is that once you get yr new Civ yr already planning the next - which by my calcs is going to cost me double the price!

Storms for me too next!

Have fun :D
You're exactly right, Lexie. Only had my EX 5 months - but went to the dealers last week and had a close up peek at the CTR GT. Very nice and very tempting - though, not really financially sensible .....

Sco77y - great car - enjoy yourself.

·
Registered
423 Posts
You're exactly right, Lexie. Only had my EX 5 months - but went to the dealers last week and had a close up peek at the CTR GT. Very nice and very tempting - though, not really financially sensible .....

Sco77y - great car - enjoy yourself.
Oh but wouldn't it be nice tho. But totally impractical for me due to my mileage, so I guess it'll be an EX with loads of extras!!

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
12 - FM1 & FM2, plus 6 LW & 6 MW.

You'll love it, almost as much as you'd love the 2.2! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Oh but wouldn't it be nice tho. But totally impractical for me due to my mileage, so I guess it'll be an EX with loads of extras!!
Very nice, indeed Lexie. Out of curiosity, I'm waiting for the dealer to come back to me with a ball-park part ex figure for the EX - they offered me a test drive - but I thought better of it. Would be really gutted it I drove it, liked it (as if I wouldn't ;)) but then decided I couldn't afford it. Dealers said that current delivery times are up to 6 months but, you never know, I might just be tempted in a moment of weakness.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Very nice, indeed Lexie. Out of curiosity, I'm waiting for the dealer to come back to me with a ball-park part ex figure for the EX - they offered me a test drive - but I thought better of it. Would be really gutted it I drove it, liked it (as if I wouldn't ;)) but then decided I couldn't afford it. Dealers said that current delivery times are up to 6 months but, you never know, I might just be tempted in a moment of weakness.
Be strong, Matt, be strong!! You just know you are going to love the GT, YOU KNOW IT!! Quite a bit of money to part with and do you use yr car for business?

One thing I do know, and that is that if I didn't use my car for work, I would definitely have the CTR GT. But I can put more money in my pocket with a diesel at 40p a mile... Then there's the CO2...

Or am I just being too sensible...????:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Be strong, Matt, be strong!! You just know you are going to love the GT, YOU KNOW IT!! Quite a bit of money to part with and do you use yr car for business?

One thing I do know, and that is that if I didn't use my car for work, I would definitely have the CTR GT. But I can put more money in my pocket with a diesel at 40p a mile... Then there's the CO2...

Or am I just being too sensible...????:rolleyes:
Thanks for the pep talk, Lexie - being strong was not buying it there 'n then!!!. Seriously, I know I would love it - and whilst I don't regret buying the EX, it would be nice to be in a position where I could way up the pro's and con's of both models now - without knowing that I'd be a good few grand lighter if I decided on the R GT.

Nope, the EX is purely for pleasure and commuting. No Kids either - so just me, my wife and the dog (who hasn't been in it yet!) ..... (the dog I mean;)). I should, and do, feel lucky to be driving such a great car - but looking at the CTR and (in the best sense - this damn forum :)) has left me wanting just a little more excitement. Anyway, at the end of the day, it all comes down to 2 things - 1) is it affordable and 2) can I justify it - ohh .. and 3) will the wife let me (!). I'll have to wait and see. In the meantime, I still own a cracking car ...

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
lol thanks for the input, i cant wait, the wheels are even better close up, the finish is brilliant and im sure ill love the roof.

the spec is
ex
leather and roof
alloys
black mettalic
and i am taking my mats and gearnob over.

my old one is 1.4 se 6000 miles
foglights
alloys
parking sensors
supaguard
crome accessories
tweeters

ive got a 7000 swap over so ive had about 13ish for mine, which i think is quite good, no one else could match it

er your mats won't fit - will they?

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol im scared i have to find someone to come with me lol

·