2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
************ NOW SOLD **************

I personally have for sale 1 x set of stunning and extremely lightweight *BRAND NEW* VOLK RACING CE28N wheels finished in BRONZE

These wheels are the real deal being proper lightweight forged monoblock construction. Other wheels may claim to be light but these are in a different league...

These wheels were specifically ordered for an S2000 but for the imaginative out there they will also give a great stance on an FN chassis Civic....

2 x FRONT 7.5" x 18" ET50
2 x REAR 8.5" x 18" ET47

These are perfect fitment for the Honda S2000 and they will also fit the FN2 Type R and you could fit the wider wheels on either the front or rear depending on what stance you preferred....

Wheels come complete with NEW GT centre caps, lightweight Volk Racing valves and spigot rings for both S2000 and FN2 Type R.

RETAIL price on these wheels with the centre caps is £2,830 inc vat
with delivery taking 6-8 weeks from Japan!

This set is available immediately at just £1,500

UK Mainland delivery available for an additional £25 or they can be collected from ABP.

Any questions or for more details please call Chris on 01270 567177.

"I have read the trading rules and will follow them to the letter"

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
Bloody hell guys, if I hadn't just splashed out on Coilovers I'd have snapped your hand off. These are my all time favourite rims. Can you tell us the weights please?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bloody hell guys, if I hadn't just splashed out on Coilovers I'd have snapped your hand off. These are my all time favourite rims. Can you tell us the weights please?
2 x FRONT 7.5" x 18" ET50
Approx 6.5KG
2 x REAR 8.5" x 18" ET47

Approx 7.3KG

Sorry about the approximate weights but difficult to balance them on our scales! These weights are on the generous side to compensate for this so both will actually be lighter...

Chris

·
Registered
27 Posts
oh my sweet mother of god those things are AMAZING! Might be worth posting on s2ki.com, including the Middle East section. Even with postage they would work out cheaper than a used set here...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts