2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some images I took from the Honda press reveal at the Frankfurt Motorshow. Got a lot more, just need to sort through my memory cards :)

Looks a lot better in the flesh, but still unsure of the rear lights. Reminds me of a shopping trolley handle. Interior was of much higher quality than the curent generation model. If anybody wants to see pics of other cars i'll upload them to.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
I Won't this one NOW !!

Love the Colour

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
not a massive fan really, still prefer the 8th gen at the mo, its no radical change like 7th to 8th gen was, i think that's what a lot will compare too

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
not a massive fan really, still prefer the 8th gen at the mo, its no radical change like 7th to 8th gen was, i think that's what a lot will compare too
It was never going to be a mega change..more a facelift
I think it looks classier and is a fresh change
I can see that the CTR drivers wont like it as its a more mature look
The front looks great and the inside too...Rear? Mmm Schools out on that one..At least theres a wiper and better visibility

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
I can't lie, I'm not a huge fan of this. BUT, I'm not a massive fan of the 8th-gen five-door - no offence five-door owners. So hopefully a three-door version will give us a more sporty stance and look.

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
I can't lie, I'm not a huge fan of this. BUT, I'm not a massive fan of the 8th-gen five-door - no offence five-door owners. So hopefully a three-door version will give us a more sporty stance and look.
I have three door pics but cannot share :-(

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Yep, i agree! Will take this colour with an I-DTEC under the bonnet :D
Its the new Royal Sapphire Blue :-D Krypton Wheels are nice too ;-)

·
Registered
244 Posts
How come they can't color code the whole damn car?

And the front is too similar to a Subaru.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Gutted that when I look at it, its not giving me the WOW factor I was hoping for. Whereas the 8th Gen does that for me.

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Gutted that when I look at it, its not giving me the WOW factor I was hoping for. Whereas the 8th Gen does that for me.
8th gen didnt wow until the Type R :-D

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
I'd go as far as to say it looks a bit...

·
Registered
221 Posts
The more I see it, the more I love it. There are only little things that I don't like, like wheel arches or example.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Wow, quite an impressive feat from Honda to make the rear end even uglier than the current model's rear end.

Amazing how Honda can design beautiful and aggressive front ends, but cant seem to hold the design all the way to rear (8th and 9th gen IMO)... I dont get it.

Anyway, thanks for the pictures.
Dont see why it bothers me, as with no Type-R I wouldnt get one.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Damn I appear to be warming to this car now...! Think it's the colour and wheel combo in these pix... Will need to see one in the flesh (erm...metal) to make my mind up for sure, but thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Its not my taste at all.

The main thing that annoys me is they still use them crap wheel arch trims instead of making them metal and smoothed....

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
The front looks quite aggressive ..... I like that

1 - 20 of 29 Posts