2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Civi members. Just purchased my 1st ever Civic today. 9G 1.6i DTEC sport nav.
Picking up next weekend, can't wait.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Yeah must admit I think it's gonna take a little of getting used to, tech wise that is, I mean where do you load the washing into for a start?🤔

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From an old and tired but reliable Focus. Time me thought to treat myself. I was looking at others with bigger boot space, but one of the main reasons was those magic seats funnily enough. Perfect

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
The magic seats are fantastic, use them every now and again in the CRV. One pull of a handle and flat.. boom..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are a big factor in me going and looking at a civic. I would have never even thought to. It just happened that at a mazda dealer I went to view some mazda 6's but they had a couple of civics there.

·
Administrator
20,951 Posts
I suppose we all have different requirements.

I've never used my magic seats since first getting them in 2007.

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,241 Posts
Welcome, Magic Seats are great to get a full size road cycle in the back minus the front wheel of course :bike:

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
welcome, good choice.. had mine since sept and it's very good. 10+ years of vag products before this.

used the magic seats over christmas break to bring home two small trees in pots from tesco - they wouldn't have fitted in any other car, and would have lost all the soil if i'd tried to lay them down in the boot. they sat upright with the magic seats in the "up" position - very good solution IMO.

btw - this is my second honda purchase - the first one i've had since 2006 and has been 100% reliable and done a great job cutting my grass.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts