2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently picked up my Milano Red 9G civic coming from a 1990 ED Sedan. Needed something a bit more family friendly.

Practicality is amazing, it's huge!

It's only the 1.4 but still manages to be fun to drive.

I'm here to see what people are doing to their 9G's as there is nothing on the net about modifications at the moment.

First few mods are;
Fitted boot liner
Type R mats
John Hammond gear knob

Next will be wheels and then possibly some bumper/splitter and do something about how quiet it is.

I've already seen lots of great info on here so can't wait to get stuck in to the forum.

Thanks
Mat

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
As for other mods for the 1.4, Take a look at the link in my signature.

Dampers, lowering springs and a rear ARB will sort the handling for enthused driving.

I also have a K&N panel filter from the 1.4, as well as a "light" audio upgrade in the form of a Pioneer 400W Amp and KSC-SW11 150W Underseat sub which all just plugs straight in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you want to do something about the sound, I've got an Injen intake that came off of my previous car.
Sounds very nice for the 1.4!

Let me know if it takes your fancy ;)
Hey, is that just the intake making that noise? No exhaust?

If so let me know the price!! Sounds good!

Cheers

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Welcome to the friendliest forum out there and sorry I ain't got nothing for sale I got a 8g nhb ctr

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the friendliest forum out there and sorry I ain't got nothing for sale I got a 8g nhb ctr
Cheers Maurice, liking the FN2. I had the EP3 a few years a go, great engine. Miss the noise!
Just the intake - totally stock exhaust! - I'll pop you a message when I get home.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
That would be great thanks, very interested!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts