2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a while since i posted any pictures of my CTR and following the additions of new bits i thought i would share some photos with you all.....

Added this week -:
SKUNK2 - love it:)
HEKO,s - look awesome
Side decals - Make the car look even sweeter
Alu fuel cap - Such an improvement from the dustbin lid
DICE - No pics, but so good to use my ipod at last!

Still to fit - Type r grill badge

Finally and Controversially removed my CIVIC badge......i think it looks so much better without,less cluttered and easier to polish..lol

Enjoy :popcorn2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Did you get the hekos on eBay? One ended the other day and can't find another listing yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Looks sweet dude, must admit im not a fan of the wind deflectors visually but the cars ive been in with them, i find them really useful just not a fan of the looks. Lookin good!

Reactions: typeRLover

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
like the removal of the civic badge, might go and take mine off now ive seen yours.

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Looking really good mate, that's pretty much all the current additions I have my eye on for my CTR wrapped up in one handy thread! Mind you, it's convincing me to part with cash I don't really have right now... sigh!

Cheers

Nick

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Looks fantastic mate!I'm about to order this amazing knob. :)You must have such a better feeling when you change gear,don't you?

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Half my civic badge was kindly removed by some pikey on the street... I then removed the rest and I'm so glad! It looks much better... And I never tell anyone I have a civic - I always just say it's a Type R

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Nice car by the way! ... But I may be a little biased!

Reactions: typeRLover
1 - 20 of 34 Posts