2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Im looking for a new alarm can anyone recommend a place to get a new alarm installed. Ideally around the Gloucestershire area.

Cheers....

Mucho Love :p

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
Just asked a really good mate whos a mechanic in the area and he said

Moons car stereos in Gloucester.. theres not much that he doesn't know about alarms.. hes an old fellow but done it for years , he can also do mobile jobs if required.. ask for Richard to do it

If you internet them and give them a ring and talk to them see what you think

Alan

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Where abouts are you guys from. I'm in kingsholm and quedgeley area every week. Be good to have a mini meet. Sorry this wasn't about the original question!! I can't think of anywhere

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used to go to moons but I thought they shut down as Chris mullens tyres are in the building now. Unless they only to mobile installs now. Will give them a call though and see so thanks for reminding me of them :)

@Dogfish I work along London Rd during the week but in Gloucester with work etc.
a mini meet does sound like a good idea. There are a few members from around the Gloucester area. So maybe get a meet on the go and get a few snaps together. I will post up something later on if you all like and will see what numbers we get etc.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
@Dogfish I work along London Rd during the week but in Gloucester with work etc.
a mini meet does sound like a good idea. There are a few members from around the Gloucester area. So maybe get a meet on the go and get a few snaps together. I will post up something later on if you all like and will see what numbers we get etc.
Sounds good to me.

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
I used to go to moons but I thought they shut down as Chris mullens tyres are in the building now. Unless they only to mobile installs now. Will give them a call though and see so thanks for reminding me of them :)

correct , he has moved but don't know where but he still is operating, i believe from better premises ..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts