• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

Not sure if all seen last post in my hobyyist section about module. This is last week I'm making module for wing mirrors folding and will be on break and testing new version.

Think new version of module will be available in September. Price will be higher (around £60-70 with shipping and fee, but it's not final till all tests are done) since newer module will have better option and better control.
New version will also be simple to install without any wire cutting involved so even non electonics/electric people can do it after removing door card. Like in past all is written with pictures in installation manual and available support when needed from me. Same car models will be supported on new version. You can see here my last post and video of new module and option listed.

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/civinfo-hobbyist-traders/318466-pnp-auto-folding-mirrors-module-sod-repair-service-15.html#post4944745

This is poll thread just to see how many would be interested in new version while on request old will be also available.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sounds good, what would the new options be?
Programming mode will be done via folding button in car and maybe via jumper on install (2nd option will see).

So far I did options (list is in video on old thread):
- 1st click lock to fold and unfold like all module
- 1st click lock to fold, ignition to unfold
- 2nd click to fold and unfold
- 2nd click to fold and ignition to unfold
Any other option doesn't come in mind. Open to suggestions

When module is in stand by consumption is 2mA but working on it to make it even lower.
Like old version this also doesn't involve any kind of wire cutting. This part isn't changed much. Old version which is cheaper will be available on request.

I had thought maybe some users of old module will won't to change to new version so will be special price for them. All in time will be posted as soon as all testing is done.

Module video and functions listed

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you do the windows to go up when you lock the door? I forgot mine down in a huge rain and 2 days i had wet seats :D
Thinking on thaz function mate but still didn't find enough time to dig into it. Will see now when testing mirror module.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
@ante00 if you do manage to sort a total closure module I will upgrade the unit you already supplied me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Options are there - to select or not.
If they're not there, then you're limited to what you've got.

Just because there are 73 new options, doesn't mean you use / have to use them - might select 2 or 3 only, but that they're there is a bonus.

Al.

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
If only you could do this for the 9th gen!

Simple thing like lock/unlock auto folding mirrors (cause the sport doesn't even have them) would be truly awesome..

·
i-Vtec
3,071 Posts
Bump To The Top. Im very interested in this too.

Having moved from a lowly Vectra which had Closing and Opening windows from the Key, Auto locking and Auto Folding mirrors its disappointing these are unavailable from the Factory.

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump To The Top. Im very interested in this too.

Having moved from a lowly Vectra which had Closing and Opening windows from the Key, Auto locking and Auto Folding mirrors its disappointing these are unavailable from the Factory.
Yes other branda have many cool features but civic didn't got them. Not sure why was that. About new module will see but older version will be available but no any eta since suppliernis struggling to import some components needed for module

·
Registered
81 Posts
Browsing the web I found one video were a guy did a box for having Auto Mirror Folding and Auto Power Windows.

And looks awesome, check this out:

Honda Civic window comfort modul - AllMir

However they did to the door board at least 11 bypass connections... and that's not easy for me LOL.

Also I found the PCB schematics:

I found other videos of people that have this dual option:

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Browsing the web I found one video were a guy did a box for having Auto Mirror Folding and Auto Power Windows.

And looks awesome, check this out:

Honda Civic window comfort modul - AllMir

However they did to the door board at least 11 bypass connections... and that's not easy for me LOL.

Also I found the PCB schematics:

I found other videos of people that have this dual option:

Komfort Fenster-Spiegel module voll (auf-ab funktion) - YouTube
I know who makes modules you posted video. Problem is not bypassing 11 wires like you wrote. There is 8 for 5 door or 4 for 3 door cars wire which need to soldiered directly onto drivers side windows switch on main board. In my opinion that isn't easy install and lota of people can't do it or could damage board and non of windoes will works.

Next side is that that module price is around £300.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 49 Posts