• Poll closed .
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
That’s correct, the cheap modules just bare wires, you need to connect manually, photos show where I found the relevant feeds on my car, worth just double checking yours in case Honda had a brain fart at some point,

It’s only 9 wires, just be methodical, the Chinese terminalology for open and close mirrors was a bit odd. Fitting another one at weekend, will make a not on the instructions.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Grate, thanks mate... just made an offer :) althought I will have to wait a little bit becasue I'm outside of UK.
anyway when your done instaling if yon need any help with photos - instrucitons feel free to ping me... photoshop is my job :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
That’s correct, the cheap modules just bare wires, you need to connect manually, photos show where I found the relevant feeds on my car, worth just double checking yours in case Honda had a brain fart at some point,

It’s only 9 wires, just be methodical, the Chinese terminalology for open and close mirrors was a bit odd. Fitting another one at weekend, will make a not on the instructions.
hi mate I’ve been away in and arrived back home to the module ! I’ve prepped the wires ready to go in , I take it from the some what confusing instructions you don’t connect the green wire to allow the mirrors to move off the central locking ? Also just two wires to cut , is this correct 😂 thanks in advance mate ,whilst I’m happy soldering and splicing wiring I’m a mechanic and vague instructions bother me lol

·
4,490 Posts
The mirrors will always fold when you lock the car.
If you connect the green wire, the mirror will unfold when you unlock the car.
If you don't connect it, the mirror will unfold when you switch on the ignition.

·
Registered
14 Posts

The instructions are a little vague!
I fitted sod and this kit at weekend to bro in laws car.
to translate my scrawl.
Cut green and red mirror feed on switch, leave some wire just in case.
I also extended the fuse wire for battery feed to go behind tweeter, just in case it pops, easy access!

module yellow > small yellow ign feed window switch
module grey > green mirror, switch side
module white > red mirror, switch side
module black > earth, black window I used.
module red > larger yellow on window switch
module green > yellow door lock
module blue > blue door lock
module orange > green mirror door loom side
module brown > red mirror door loom side.

that’s worked perfectly on 2006 and a 2008 now.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts