2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new car today, really happy with it so far. Its a bmw f30 330d m sport in Alpine white with coral red interior.

Still got the type r, in storage awaiting for someone to buy it!

Some pics of the new car :)

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Very very nice. I've got the e90 330d and also really pleased. Went for the CSL wheels also.

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank for all the postive comments, really enjoying it so far!

Got more carbon goodies to put on so will update the thread with pics once fitted :)

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Very nice :)

Excellent addition with the plate as well, bet you have been waiting long and hard for 14 to come out :lol:

That has got to be the quickest mod in history, did you go straight to get the wheels on after you picked it up :D

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very nice :)

Excellent addition with the plate as well, bet you have been waiting long and hard for 14 to come out :lol:

That has got to be the quickest mod in history, did you go straight to get the wheels on after you picked it up :D
Haha thanks bud, yeh nearly 4months!

Yup fitted the carbon spoiler and wing mirrors soon as i got home. Then head down to the garage to fit the alloys, the mechanic after doing all the checks asked so whats the mileage on the car? And i replied 16 miles, he looked at me like i was a mad man hahaha

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So got some new number plates today, carbon dome gel ones and also got tints done, and fitted the carbon front grille.

Some pics:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts