2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.. i added a new boot spoiler to my car a few months back, only just got round to taking some pics so here they are..... i want to colour code soooon!!! :)

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Smashin!1 That looks great!!

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks.. will look good with a full colour code :)

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Yeah about to have the type r kit fitted in the upcoming weeks :)

·
ciVinfo resident
470 Posts
Nicely done, keep up the good work

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
Nice!

Spoiler looks ace :eek:

Elisonx:
You said you're going for "the type R kit soon"
Im actually picking one up on saturday!

My question though:
What are you going to do about the gaps!?!
because its stumped me, i dont have the time to be doing what 'LeeCS' did to fill them :mad:

·
Registered
383 Posts
fix the parts on and then get a mastic gun and fill them up? sand down and spray? that will be strong and easy to do?

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
looks good like..

·
Heavy Footed!
637 Posts
Looks fantastic!!! I love the electric blue civics!! Wish they did this as the new CTR colour, not the sapphire blue

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Looks really good. Can you please tell me where you got it from and do you know the part number? Can only get the Type R ones over here.

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hi chaps, while there's still some love flying around for this type of spoiler I thought I would give someone a cheap deal. I still have a couple of these on my rack upstairs (one Milano Red, one Nighthawk Black) I am willing to let go for £65 each plus postage, first come first served ! Just drop me a PM.

Cheers

Andy.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks really good. Can you please tell me where you got it from and do you know the part number? Can only get the Type R ones over here.

Thanks for the help
Hey, I got this from ebay for £36 brand new. The part number is 08F10/SMG/651.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thats a nice spoiler mate! dunno if its just be but in vivid blue it looks bigger... :)
Thanks Lee.. Loving your car and all the mods... have you put your type r spoiler on yet??

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
As for the gaps mate i will have them fitted see how it looks, likely to get them extended, as knowing me the gap will annoy me something rotten.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts