2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally had enough of my standard brake , so decided to upgrade a little . Quick email to Rich and a super fast reply telling me about the deal they have on stoptech discs and pads. Opted for stoptech grooved front and rear discs , stoptech fast rd pads on the front and Rich recommended EBC red stuff for the rear to balance the brakes nicely . Rich suggested changing the brake lines at the same time and agin sorted out a great price . The service was great really good communication and have to say now the brakes are bedding in they are awesome . The spongy pedal feel has gone and it stops on a sixpence . Really pleased so massive thanks to ABP .

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So for the stoptech discs front and rear , stoptech fast rd front pads , ebc red stuff rear pads , Goodrich brake lines , brake fluid and labour was £866. I persoannly think it was well worth it. Just need my caliper painting next .

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I finally had enough of my standard brake , so decided to upgrade a little . Quick email to Rich and a super fast reply telling me about the deal they have on stoptech discs and pads. Opted for stoptech grooved front and rear discs , stoptech fast rd pads on the front and Rich recommended EBC red stuff for the rear to balance the brakes nicely . Rich suggested changing the brake lines at the same time and agin sorted out a great price . The service was great really good communication and have to say now the brakes are bedding in they are awesome . The spongy pedal feel has gone and it stops on a sixpence . Really pleased so massive thanks to ABP .
Glad you are happy with the new setup. Always a pleasure to work on the white machine. I guess we may be seeing the Type S as well sometime? ;)

Rich

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad you are happy with the new setup. Always a pleasure to work on the white machine. I guess we may be seeing the Type S as well sometime? ;)

Rich
Rich

Really happy mate. You never know she maybe convinced to get the brakes done and lowered ;-)

Andy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts