2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all car due on the 17th sep got a call from the dealer yesterday car has arrived early yippee :D :D :D but as its early extras had not been orderded :cry: done now though dealer triying for wed 13th as hand over :D so have already started the sleepless nights of excitement hope when i get the car i will be able to stay awake long enough to drive it " :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Congrats, I thought this day would never come. :wink:

Don't forget; full report and piccies. :lol:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Good news mihael - I must say it seems a bit strange that the delivery date can just change like that without the dealer knowing !!! Otherwise they could have been better prepared and ordered the extras in.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi allan yes i thought the same but light at end of tunnel now :wink: newboy dealers dont always now they just turn up on the transporters as mine did :shock: still the up side is i get it early and its a very nice surprise for me will keep you updated :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
277 Posts
I better get myself sorted out and prepared in case my one comes early !!! I'll pop by the dealer tomorrow and see if he has an update. Thanks Mihael.

·
Registered
22 Posts
same happened with mine, march 19 del, car turned up at dealers early i managed 1st march pick-up, but had to take it back for ambient lighting as non in stock.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
new car delivery

Yes mike lufc my car at dealers but still waiting for dealer to fit all the extras there is a few of them :wink: may have to wait until next week for delivery as work commitments make me unavailable at end of week for pick up :cry:

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Isn't that what sick days were designed for?

Reason for abscence: Sick (of waiting for my Civic) :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts