2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not long had this car so sadly not many modifications done to it yet

painted the disks red today thats my first and saving money for new rims and lowered suspension

As its an unusual colour am not fully sure what will suit it so if anyone has any good ideas please let me know???

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
nice galaxy grey maybe the 5dr gp kit as it looks like it has a spoiler on it already and a set of 18s blade or storm alloys

·
...FORM > FUNCTION...
423 Posts
A nice Weitec / KW coilover suspension... Some 18" DOTZ Mugello wheels with a 215/35 tyre. Type R grille - Colour coding - Clear indicators at the rear lights. STOP... clean & simple...;)

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Hi and welcome...

My first 8th Gen was Galaxy Grey.. Nice colour :)

I've just had my brake pads and disks replaced, and was thinking about painting the callipers. They look manky and rusty now, but not sure what colour to do them in... I was thinking black, but yours look good in that colour! Got me thinking ;)

Is it an EX?

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah does have the spolier but was thinking of getting the type r spolier as its a little bigger.

And yeah I deffinetly want to drop the height just looks a little to high even though when I was underneath it the plastic underneath is already scratched, so have any of you lowered it and had problems?

I want to put some drilled and grooved discs on but got told by someone that they squeak so loudly untill they get warm, but dont know if this is true?

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi and welcome...

My first 8th Gen was Galaxy Grey.. Nice colour :)

I've just had my brake pads and disks replaced, and was thinking about painting the callipers. They look manky and rusty now, but not sure what colour to do them in... I was thinking black, but yours look good in that colour! Got me thinking ;)

Is it an EX?

The picture of the caliper is actually red but looks a little orange, but if you want to do it then its a halfords tin of caliper paint for around £12 and get twice as much as you ever need even with 3 coats.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
update of what have been doing, more to come in the future :)

new leather gaiter and leather and chrome gear knob.

new induction kit from the american model.

and finally got my roof vinyl wrapped in gloss black.

future mods:
-powder coat alloys gloss black
-get windows tinted

Attachments

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it costs £60 with P&P and it does fit but very tightly so expect to get lots of cut knuckles.

·
Alabaster FTW
1,610 Posts
Nice mate, welcome to the 1.8 5dr club lol

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha cheers mate. really want to get front grill though for it as mine has cracked inside :(

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Nice Galaxy Grey! One of the best colours or maybe i'm just biased.
If you do upgrade to a CTR spoiler i would be interested in your old one.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks, I never liked the colour at first but has deffinetly grown on me :)
and yeah will be quite bit in future but am looking to get type r spolier so yeah will try and remember.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ermm little more for acceleration and tiny bit more torque for motorways.
but i just wanted it mainly for the added noise.......sounds amazing i think

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cheers, I am well happy with them.
want to lower it very soon but not sure to go for 25mm or 30mm as dont want it scraping on everything.

·
Alabaster FTW
1,610 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts