2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I currently am ordering my 2.2 ex. I am fortunate enough to have this as a company car and am trying to squeeze some extras from them. I would ideally like a black one with black leather and the smokey 18" wheels but may have to have a red one and just the wheels. I am trying to find pictures of the leather or whels so if any one can post any it would e appreciated. What are your thoughts on combos??

Many thanks

John

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Welcome!!

There is a thread on here under the commercial posts for Transform leather. There are some piccies of after market leather so will give you an idea.
I'm having my new EX done in the next couple of weeks......

As for the wheels, if they are honda ones you can download the brochure.

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Nice to have a spaceship as a company car!

Hope you get what you want!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can only choose the Honda ones and am having trouble deciding between the two options of 18" wheels. I originally liked the smoked ones but now wondering about the silver ones.

Just wanted to see some more pictures

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah thanks for this!!! Altimo wheels all day long, email sent begging and pleading so fingers crossed!!

Thanks again

John

·
Type-R GT [R-11523]
278 Posts
Hi & Welcome! :D

-H

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It looks like they have signed off black paint and the altimo wheels but no leather, oh well!!

Might have to buy my own genuine mats too and will have a look for the bet polish and wheel sealer. I have always been a petrol head, but have been out of the scene for a couple of years sinced I sold my M5, this is my first step onto the ladder. Maybe an S2000 next for the g/f!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts