2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Nice wheels, I wish I hadn't stuck with the standards, nothing that wrong with the ones I got, but those stand out in a crowd.

Slightly off topic, where in the country are you, looks like nice northern stone on the house behind, soot to boot. Reminds of me Yorkshire, wonderful place.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
I love a chalange! I would say thats Hamilton, Strathclyde ;-) I would put £50 on it.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Bugger, I was considering doing similar myself, well done Maldax.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maldax said:
I love a chalange! I would say thats Hamilton, Strathclyde ;-) I would put £50 on it.

well done Maldax did the bay horse in the background give it away :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
bigal said:
Maldax said:

well done Maldax did the bay horse in the background give it away :lol:
I know it sad but I have to do something to fill the time till I get my car ;-)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
trust me it will be worth the wait :) glad i only had 5 days to wait on mine [smilie=coolup.gif]

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Still not sure when mine will be shipped from Germany. Those damn stevedores are propably too busy watching football! Oh well, maybe now that their team dropped out of the tournament we might get some much anticipated deliveries. :lol:

I know a good way of passing time while you wait. I've got a Civic set for a test drive over the weekend - again. Might help to ease the pain, for now. :lol:

·
Registered
58 Posts
bigal said:
trust me it will be worth the wait :) glad i only had 5 days to wait on mine [smilie=coolup.gif]
Hi,

Did you get much of a deal out of Parks and what is the spec of your car and any extras?

Cheers

Brian

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Copycat said:
Still not sure when mine will be shipped from Germany. Those damn stevedores are probably too busy watching football! Oh well, maybe now that their team dropped out of the tournament we might get some much anticipated deliveries. :lol:
Off topic I know but as you are in Helsinki.... I don't suppose you know Paul Westlake? He was my teacher 30 odd years ago Ran off to Finland to be a TV Star

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
How bizarre is that???!!!!! My brother is Paul Westlake, however as he's only 36 and not a teacher, I'm guessing it's not the same person!!! :roll: :roll:

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
You mean this chap? 8)

http://www.fullhousefinland.com/stand_up/paul_westlake.htm
http://www.youngsietar.org/index.php?id=2298&no_cache=1&tx_julleevents_pi1[showUid]=59&tx_julleevents_pi1[sub]=2836

No, never heard of him before you asked, and I Googled him :roll:

Seems like his TV career never really took off. :wink:

Perhaps he was one of the two British guys who made some shows together in the seventies/eighties. Neal Hardwick I believe the other one was called. Ring any bells, my fellow Finns?

Anyway, that was a bit before my time.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
onboardtraining said:
bigal said:
Hi,

Did you get much of a deal out of Parks and what is the spec of your car and any extras?

Cheers

Brian
was happy with the deal brian got the se 2.2 with 17in alloys the usual mats diesel plus the transfer
of my private plate +a refund of my road tax,think the fact i was desperate for the car helped the deal
over the moon ps did i see your car at waterloo roundabout last nite

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi

Yes you did, wasn't you in the other older Civic was it?

I won't mention the overtake if it was LOL!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
onboardtraining said:
Hi

Yes you did, wasn't you in the other older Civic was it?

I won't mention the overtake if it was LOL!
no :lol: it was about a quarter past nine last night i was heading towards overtown you were coming from
the newmains direction in the silver civic with the driving school signs on the side.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi,

Yes it was me and I recall mentioning to my wife that there was another Civic same colour and don't see too many on the road.

Reading your posts, it looks like you're enjoying the car.

Where do you actually stay?

Cheers, Brian

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
onboardtraining said:
Hi,

Yes it was me and I recall mentioning to my wife that there was another Civic same colour and don't see too many on the road.

Reading your posts, it looks like you're enjoying the car.

Where do you actually stay?

Cheers, Brian
about 5 miles from lanark.Only done 200 miles and defo enjoying it :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts