2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swmbo has been moaning for the last few months about getting in and out of the civic after a long(ish) drive, so she is now looking at an HRV, so does anyone know of any issues with the pano roof on them, I know about the issues on the civic, just wondering if it was the same. Also can you tell me what the latest map update is and if a jack is included and has anyone used carwow.
Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Hi, sorry can't help you with your questions. Just a mention we too come april/poss. may will be actively looking at the HRV (used vehicle). For her(better half) it has to be the auto with satnav and white as well. Civic will be on the classifieds here first but expect it will end up p/ex against the HRV. Good luck with your searches !

·
i-Vtec
1,866 Posts
Swmbo has been moaning for the last few months about getting in and out of the civic after a long(ish) drive, so she is now looking at an HRV, so does anyone know of any issues with the pano roof on them, I know about the issues on the civic, just wondering if it was the same. Also can you tell me what the latest map update is and if a jack is included and has anyone used carwow.
Cheers
What issues are there with the Panoramic roof on the Civic?

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Thought the issue with the panoramic roof was because there is some confusion wether or not it is covered by insurance companies under glass cover.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thought the issue with the panoramic roof was because there is some confusion wether or not it is covered by insurance companies under glass cover.
Quite correct, although others have mentioned rattles

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, sorry can't help you with your questions. Just a mention we too come april/poss. may will be actively looking at the HRV (used vehicle). For her(better half) it has to be the auto with satnav and white as well. Civic will be on the classifieds here first but expect it will end up p/ex against the HRV. Good luck with your searches !
Taken the plunge and bought an se in silver get it in march, neither of us liked the pano roof or the keyless so it turned out to be between the sports and the se, the sports nearly won, loved the engine, but inside was dark and seemed a bit claustrophobic so went for the se and if I need a few more horses I'll get a bluespark or something

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Great! A good deal to be had maybe? Looking for owner review come March!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts