2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, I have been reading on this site for ages and have decided to join the madhouse, in due course I will post the problems with my own "troublesome truck" with the help of this site I have resolved. But for now I'm throwing a spanner in the works, at a launch of the new civic I ended up talking to a salesman, service manager and then his boss, all three stated that there is a TypeR in the pipeline and its a 1.8 turbo charged petrol. The reason they gave was that in the current line-up there isn't a "racer" and Honda have been known for its racing abilities. So there you have it, look forward to the comments.
:worms:
Incidentally two things I didn't like about the new car, the sharks fin and the rear wiper, quite spoils the look, and the brochure says that the 1.4's top speed is 187mph :sad:

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
Hi and welcome, yeah I agree with you on the those things I don't like either, aswell as the front grill and rear spoiler lights... which sweep round.

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum :D

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the welcome, I'll try and keep up, in the meantime here is the price list for the new one. I know that the prices have already been posted but this one gives you the prices for the add-ons.:eek:

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts