2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi. Here I come with my project almost done.. I've owned a vivid blue pearl 5-door but i've threaded her for a new cerulean blue type-s.. both 1.8 i-vtec...

First a little picture of my old civic...

And here is my new cerulean type-s... delivery day ;)
I had to let the bumpers color coded, here in Belgium it's an option...

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
bet your glad of the new one, very nice:D.

Dont know about the graphics on the old one:facepalm:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now.. the mods..;

Now, it's time to begin...First.. a little sound isolation.. thanks to this forum and those post : http://www.civinfo.com/forum/how/5241-sound-isolation.html, http://www.civinfo.com/forum/how/9294-rear-speakers-replacement-coaxials-3-door.html, Which color is the + & - ?

And bringing the audiocables to the trunck... a little scarier on a new car, i admit ;)

Then i decided to add fog lights. Thanks to this thread : Adding fog lights - Civinfo Wiki

And here... I have done something many of you won't understand...

Yes... i've change my grill for a perplex grill

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looking very good. I like that grill suits well on that blue Civic :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
I think some people underestimate the looks on the perplex grill, in some cases it's absolutely stunning.

Looking good so far! Please don't add graphics like on your old one.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
with this thread, i want to thanks potsy, and all the other members of this forum for the precious advise, wiki, and how-to guide. this forum is great !!!!

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Wow I really like the cerulean color,it certainly looks much better in flesh.Love the mods you've done to your civic mate.
As for the grille,both perspex and sports grille are beautiful in their own unique ways.Perspex grille made the civic's front look like some spaceship but the sports one just gives a tone of aggressiveness.I think that sports grill suits better with cerulean and generally type S but perspex is ok too.
Congrats mate :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Tis nice that in that blue colour init:D

Yes that grill does it for me very nicely I did think about the mesh one too but decided nope the one there was just right

Very nice mate and congrats

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Liking the H badge in the middle of the headrests. Cool.

·
Registered
108 Posts
That colour with the coding and the new grill you have yourself an absolutlely stunning car. Well done mate! If i were to buy a new civic i probably would have gone with this colour!

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
Get a Type R grill and youre sorted :) my bro just got a honda in that colour..its cool :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts