2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people hope your all well.

Purchased a 2006 civic 2.2 EX a few days ago, a friend recommended to join the forum. Its on 18" Wheels which I can see taking abity of abuse due to pot holes but seem to kurb quite easily.

Previously owned a few cars, Almera, Civic VTI-s, Corolla T sport, Yaris T sport, Fabia VRS & my previous car the Auris loyal reliable but boring.

Anyway I have one or two quick questions if anybody could answer them please:
  • The headlights are HID - what bulb type do they use and how easy or should I say difficult to replace?
  • Any spare wheels for sale
This forum looks interesting will have a read.

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Hello people hope your all well.

Purchased a 2006 civic 2.2 EX a few days ago, a friend recommended to join the forum. Its on 18" Wheels which I can see taking abity of abuse due to pot holes but seem to kurb quite easily.

Previously owned a few cars, Almera, Civic VTI-s, Corolla T sport, Yaris T sport, Fabia VRS & my previous car the Auris loyal reliable but boring.

Anyway I have one or two quick questions if anybody could answer them please:
  • The headlights are HID - what bulb type do they use and how easy or should I say difficult to replace?
  • Any spare wheels for sale

This forum looks interesting will have a read.

Thanks in advance!
Welcome mate. Deffo an informative forum.

I find it staggering that the fn2 does not come with hids as standard from 2007.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Hi and welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum, try the For Sale section for the spare wheel & the wiki for bulb info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts