2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am new and thought you might be interested in our driving school car, but we are also looking at the new Type S & R in 2007.

I look forward to being part of the group.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
iCDTi - even fingers and keyboard not in sync!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

I've only done advanced lessons in the car, but Brian Gray who owns the car and teaches all levels of drivers but mainly learners finds it ok. He had a Corsa before that and all students found it easier to drive than the Corsa, he's also had a nice first time pass with no driving faults (and I still believe there is no such thing as the perfect driver LOL :lol: ). The only allowance he has to make is while the driver should be making all round observations when reversing with main observations out of the back window the mirrors get used just a little bit more to help as a guide but still not the main focal point.

The last picture is the Golf GT TDi that I use so I have a nice chance to try them both out and for me personally, although the Golf is a great car, I have to say i think the Civic is a fantastic car :wink: The Golf is my wife's car but I use it for driving lessons at times, but she won't part with it and prefers the Golf, so I think I will need to trade in my Passat for the new Civic Type S or R but the S is likely to be my choice as it will be available in 2.2 iCTDi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts