2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share some pics of my new Civic....i love this car and the colour is just amazing......it's a pity it doesn't really shine from the fast pics I've taken but I hope you enjoy 'em anyway.....

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1242a.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Sexi!

·
Registered
155 Posts
hi mate, i've just picked up a 2.2 es this week. same colour!! everyone comments on how classy it looks don't you find?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Is that a similar colour to the discontinued Cosmic Grey? It sort of looks it. Does the Type S have this colour as an option or just the 5 door?

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
The Type S does have this color.
Does look like Cosmic grey, but this one is slightly darker and gives a better shine IMO

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually is way better than Cosmic Grey imho.......I don't like the black pearl colour to be honest....Nighthawk was better .......on the other side the new alabaster silver is really nice.....What is saying bobber is true.....I saw many Civic (most black and alabaster ones) owners saying how great and classy this colour is.....I live in Rome and still have to see another polished metal one.....and never had the chance to see the new sapphire one....Paul the choice is so easy =) Thanks everybody

·
Registered
243 Posts
The Type S does have this color.
Does look like Cosmic grey, but this one is slightly darker and gives a better shine IMO
Yeah from the photos it does look more shiney but I wasn't sure if that was just the lighting. Might have to see if any local dealers have one I can see.

·
Registered
155 Posts
yes indeed. beautiful car! and it saves me going out on dark nights to look at mine.(exactly the same as yours). p.s. you don't show the 'ugly' grille on any photos,are you embarrassed? or like me,do you like it? keep quiet if you do,cos some of the older model owners get a strop on when they see progress.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes indeed. beautiful car! and it saves me going out on dark nights to look at mine.(exactly the same as yours). p.s. you don't show the 'ugly' grille on any photos,are you embarrassed? or like me,do you like it? keep quiet if you do,cos some of the older model owners get a strop on when they see progress.
LoL Bobber nice one......I'll quietly answer that I find Civic more sexy on the side view but I bought the 2009 model instead of the cheaper old model ( there were great sales here) mainly for that embarassing grill and for the new colour.......I'm not saying is better I just like it more ....and I've read that guys over here get crazy if you say it...but who cares?? :beer: cheers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts