2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an invite through the post for the 10th November... anyone else going?

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,255 Posts
Sounds like Honda may be supplying each dealer with one showroom model each to try and generate some early interest.

Personally I'm going to wait until we get some real owner reviews. Journalists only have the cars a few weeks so the longer term issues never get reported.

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
Sounds like Honda may be supplying each dealer with one showroom model each to try and generate some early interest.

Personally I'm going to wait until we get some real owner reviews. Journalists only have the cars a few weeks so the longer term issues never get reported.
Almost correct lol

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
the outside is ugly in person (saw it in Frankfurt at the IAA), but i did like the interior features and gadgets that come with a well equipped MY12!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi All

Just thought I would put up a few photo's I took at the Launch this evening. Sorry for the poor quality of photo's, just took them with my mobile.

I have to say, having been slightly skeptical after seeing the photo's, it didn't look too bad in the flesh. I think the white is the nicest colour I have seen it in.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
732 Posts
cant believe i wasnt invited... and i got my car from them too....:(

im assuming, they have the car in the show room from now?

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was there too at around 17:15 :)

It is much better in 'real life', photos do not do it justice. The build quality is amazing, especially the interior. The dash is great, again pics dont really convey how it wraps around and lights up.

Defiantly will be ordering :)

BTW the car will only be at Chiswick for two day's then it's going to another dealer.

·
Registered
732 Posts
if they have loads......why do they need to move it around... they should at least leave it in the showroom for a week or so -_-

oh well never mind, i'll just wait till its officially out

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
The preview evenings are just that. The car isnt official and on the road till January. Dealers dont get stock or demos till january.

These Promo nights are a 1 night off, set evening, cars here for training during the day, then viewing in the evening then they're gone. ONE evening only.

If anyone fancies a peek, my/our evening is the 1st Dec, pm me if you want to come down

·
Registered
365 Posts
You didn't need an invite, I put my name down in the morning and turned up about 6.20.

Thought the car looked really good in the flesh and in white.

Had a chat with a couple of their Sales guys who were very helpful.

Contemplating ordering a 2.2 EX GT now.

I've also put my name down for a demonstrator as soon as they are available.

Steve

1 - 19 of 19 Posts